We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
How we use collected information
Company may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- – To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- – To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- – To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
1. OUR PLEDGE TO YOU
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information you give to us on applications, surveys, registration forms, etc.
3. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We do not share information that we have about you with anyone except in response to subpoenas or for other legal reasons.
The law permits us to share information about our current and former customers with government agencies or authorized third parties under certain circumstances. For example, we may be required to share such information in response to subpoenas or to comply with certain laws.
4. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We strive to protect your data and safeguard it from unauthorized individuals.
5. FORMER CUSTOMERS
We do not share information about our former customers with anyone except in response to subpoenas or for other legal reasons.
Terms and Conditions
By clicking submit on forms, I provide my express consent for The Jon rayMond Institute to contact me at the number(s) provided about their programs using a variety of methods including phone (both mobile or home, dialed manually or automatically), email, mail, and text message until Jon rayMond is notified otherwise.