Interested in Hairstyling?
We have the highest quality training
Benefit from our 40 years experience in the industry.
- You will be trained with the world renowned brands; Make Up For Ever, Laboratoire Dr Renaud and Matrix
- You will receive training with the international Pivot Point System recognized in more than 70 countries for more than 50 years
- You have several options for payment, including student loans
- We have the highest number of student placement in the Maritimes
- We offer all courses in both official languages
- We have the latest equipment and technology
3 ways to communicate WITH US
Schedule a visit
There’s no better feeling than pulling off a cute haircut. Our Professional Hairstyling Program equips you to give the always appropriate gift of style and grace.
September 8th, 2020 to July 16th, 2021 (1,600 hours)
- Professional Image
- Sterilization & Sanitation
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Facial Shape
- Permanent Waving
- Pivot Point Education System
- The Salon / Spa Business
- Shampooing & Draping
- The Art of Hair Cutting
- Finger Wave & Pincurl
- Thermal Straightening & Curling
- Hair Coloring
- The Artistry of Artificial Hair
- Advanced Hair Coloring Techniques
- And much more….
- Tuition: $9,980.00
- Student Kit: (+/-) $2,659.50 (+HST)
- Books: (+/-) $835.00 (+GST)
- Uniforms: (+/-) $330.00 (+HST)
- N.B. Cosmetology Association: $280.00
- Student Protection fee: $96.80 (Province of N.B.)
- Total Cost: $ 14,181.30 (+ applicable taxes)
Prices are subject to change without notice
Eligibility: Grade 12 / Grade 10 (21 years of age) or equivalent accepted
*Does not include black shoes and personal attire.
**Note: Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Upon acceptance, the student is required to make a non-refundable deposit of $300 as a tuition admission fee to secure a place at L’Institut Jon rayMond. The $300 deposit will be deducted from the tuition fees.
A student shall have completed grade 12 with diploma or GED and be 18 years of age at the completion of their training. Mature students must be 21 years of age and have no less than grade 10 education with proof or GED.