There’s no better feeling than pulling off a cute haircut. Our Professional Hairstyling Program equips you to give the always appropriate gift of style and grace.
September 3rd, 2019 to July 10, 2020 (1,600 hours)
- Professional Image
- Sterilization & Sanitation
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Facial Shape
- Permanent Waving
- Pivot Point Education System
- The Salon / Spa Business
- Shampooing & Draping
- The Art of Hair Cutting
- Finger Wave & Pincurl
- Thermal Straightening & Curling
- Hair Coloring
- The Artistry of Artificial Hair
- Advanced Hair Coloring Techniques
- And much more….
- Tuition: $9,980.00
- Student Kit: (+/-) $2,659.50 (+HST)
- Books: (+/-) $785.00 (+GST)
- Uniforms: (+/-) $330.00 (+HST)
- N.B. Cosmetology Association: $280.00 Student Protection fee: $96.80 (Province of N.B.)
- Total Cost: $ 14,131.30 (+ applicable taxes) Prices are subjects to change without notice
Eligibility: Grade 12 / Grade 10 (21 years of age) or equivalent accepted
*Does not include black shoes and personal attire.
**Note: Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Upon acceptance, the student is required to make a non-refundable deposit of $300 as a tuition admission fee to secure a place at L’Institut Jon Raymond. The $300 deposit will be deducted from the tuition fees.
A student shall have completed grade12 with
YOUR EXHILARATING CAREER STARTS RIGHT NOW.
WE’LL SEE YOU SOON!